Verisign asks that you adhere to the following rules of engagement when posting Feedback in the Public DNS Forum. You agree that Feedback:
(1) shall not contain any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content,
(2) shall not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party,
(3) is not spam, machine- or randomly-generated,
(4) does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing),
(5) is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory,
(6) does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities,
(7) does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party,
(8) and Feedback does not contain vulgar statements.
Please refer to the Verisign Public DNS Terms of Service
for complete details.