Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EDNS is not functioning properly

It appears that edns-subnet-client is not properly functioning. When I ran ICSI Netalyzr, I received these results:

-Your DNS resolver is unable to receive a medium sized (~1400 byte) DNS response successfully, even though it advertises itself as EDNS-enabled.
-Your DNS resolver is unable to receive a large (>1500 byte) DNS response successfully, even though it advertises itself as EDNS-enabled.

Also, when I run another edns test (nslookup -q=txt edns-client-sub.net), I get the following results which indicate that edns is not working:

"{'ecs':'False','ts':'1455331258.57','recursive':{'cc':'US','srcip':'199.7.50.108','sport':'9403'}}"

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed?

Comments

• Hello Ryan,

We will check with our Engineers and get back to you. Thanks for your patience.
  • Is there any update?
  • Hello,

We are still looking into this further. We do appreciate your patience and we will inform you once we have an update.
  • Hello,

We contacted you via the email address listed for you on file to further assist with this inquiry.