Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please start filtering malicious websites

OpenDNS have this feature of filtering malicious websites (last time i checked). is it in the plans for Verisign's?

Comments

• Hi, thank you for your feedback regarding our services! I have passed this along to our Product Team for further review and we will respond to you with more information as it becomes available.
  • Hello mypalabok, we don’t perform any filtering, advertising or redirection on our Public DNS service. Anyone interested in filtering of responses should evaluate our DNS Firewall service – This offers the ability to filter malware destinations, TLDs, general categories (news, sports, gambling, etc.) as well as any custom white/black lists. (https://www.verisign.com/en_US/security-services/dns-firewall/index.xhtml)
  • I guess DNS Firewall is more geared towards businesses than regular consumers? There's no pricing, you have to contact customer service, so it must be pricy.
  • Hi Liam,

DNS Firewall service is a cloud based threat protection service that is catered for Corporates and SME's. If you would like to have a better understanding of the service and pricing structure, please contact our customer service and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you with further details.