Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to contact DNS provider

I working on behalf of a customer who have issues with their current DNS provider. They would like to transfer their public DNS service to another provider. However obviously this can't be done due to issues with the current provider. What is the process to force a transfer to a new provider for a .com DNS address?


  • You will need to contact the current DNS provider directly to assist with the process of moving away from their name servers. However, if you need further assistance on configuration to or away from our Public DNS servers, you can find the instructions by going to the Getting Started > Verisign Public DNS Set Up: Configuration Instructions.
Sign In or Register to comment.